Newsletters are used to send weekly or monthly updates summary to all members about activities you had performed in previous period and the planned activities for next period. You can build your newsletter content in small pockets of your available time and save it as draft. Once you are satisfied with the content, you can make them available to all members (We call this as publish).
Newsletters can be created only by the group admin. You can publish the newsletter immediately i.e., as soon as you are ready or can schedule it to be sent for later.
- Login to your account on www.schoolze.com
- Click on “Newsletters” link on the left
- Click on “Create New Newsletter” to create a newsletter
- Provide a Title for the newsletter
- Start creating your newsletter content
- Once content is complete, Click on “Save Draft” to save the newsletter
- You will be taken to newsletter publish options page
- Click on “Publish Now and send emails” to publish newsletter to all the members
Note: To Schedule newsletter to be Published for later refer next section