As a teacher you can also take help from parents to help in volunteering on schoolze like setting up class calendars, writing newsletters, tracking the signups and much more. All you have to do is add parent as a Moderator on Schoolze and parent will get all required access to perform those activities on schoolze.
However parent will not have option to manage students, change class settings or invite other teacher or moderator to the class. So your data will be secured and access cannot be tampered.
Follow below simple steps to get volunteer for Schoolze
- Login to your account on www.schoolze.com
- Click on “Class Settings” and goto “Add Class Staff” page
- Click “Add Class Staff”
- Provide email ID of the parent and click search
- Provide the Full Name (if parent is new or it will be prepopulated) and select the role as “Moderator” and click Add
- Click on “Invite” to send the invitation email to Parent