Event Signups can be used as signup sheet to track the member signups for many type of events like parent volunteering events, fundraiser, RSVP events, etc. You will also be able to track the number of attendees, pending responses, etc using event statistics
Follow below simple steps to create an event signup
- Login to your account on www.schoolze.com
- Click on “Signups” to view all the signups
- Click on “Create new Signup” to create new signup event
- On the create signup window provide the title, description and Event type information along with the signup start date and end date
- Click save to create an signup event
When a signup event is created, it also gets added to the calendar so that you will have complete view of events in the calendar.
Alternatively you can create new signup event by following steps in create class event and check the “RSVP” checkbox.